Iglesia De San Manuel Y San Benito
- Address: Calle de Alcala, 83, 28009 Madrid, Spain
- Phone: +34-914357682
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The church is usually a pleasant surprise to visitors. Its Byzantine architecture separates it from other churches around the city. Also greatly popular are its cupola, a beautiful crucifix, and great mosaics.
- Be decently dressed.
- Maintain tranquility within the church.
- Check the opening hours of the church from the church authorities.
- Entry is free.
- Monday to Friday: 7:30am, 8:30am, 12:30pm & 8pm
- Saturday: 8:30am, 12:30pm, 5pm & 8pm
- Sundays and holidays: 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 6pm & 8pm
- Metro Line 2 Stop Retiro
- Restaurante Magasand
- Alfredo's Barbacoa (lagasca) Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.17% of people who visit Madrid include Iglesia De San Manuel Y San Benito in their plan
25% of people start their Iglesia De San Manuel Y San Benito visit around 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Iglesia De San Manuel Y San Benito
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iglesia De San Manuel Y San Benito
Awesome building! Very well preserved, the religious art and the dome are fantastic. Really nice place to pray or to attend a service.
Church near Retro Metro
An excellent place! Great mood.
Beautiful building. Hard to believe it was only build at the beginning of the last century.