Iglesia Virgen De La PalomaCurrently Closed
- Address: Plaza de la Virgen de la Paloma, 19, 28005 Madrid, Spain
- Timings: 09:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-913654669
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
The Parroquia Virgen de la Paloma is the main centre for the Fiestas de la Paloma, celebrated in honour of Virgin de la Paloma.
The construction of the church began in the 19th century on the grounds of the original chapel built in the 18th century. Today, the church is a stunning example of Neomudéjar architecture with Gothic-revival touches.
The elaborately decorated alter accommodates the famous Canvas of the patron saint that is the highlight of the church.
Parish Office hours:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays: 11.00 am to 1:30 pm
- Monday to Saturday: 10.00 am- 12.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- July and August: 10.00 am - 12.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Sundays and holidays:
- Mass family: 10.00 am - 12.00 pm, 1.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- July-August: Mass family: 10.00 am- 12.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Confession : Half hour before every mass
For other hours, visit the official website.
- By Metro: Toledo - la Paloma
- By Bus: Toledo - la Paloma
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.02% of people who visit Madrid include Iglesia Virgen De La Paloma in their plan
95% of people start their Iglesia Virgen De La Paloma visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Iglesia Virgen De La Paloma
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iglesia Virgen De La Paloma