Kinepolis Madrid Ciudad De La Imagen, Madrid
About Kinepolis Madrid Ciudad De La Imagen, Madrid
Kinepolis Madrid Ciudad De La Imagen, Madrid - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Kinepolis Madrid, C / Edgar Neville s / n, Ciudad de la Imagen, 28223, Madrid, Spain
Ticket Price: 10 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 175 times in trip plans
Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The offers the best of performances, movies and opera- all combined to cater to the varied tastes of the visitors. The beautiful theatre opened in 1998 is loved for its ultra-modern facilities and seating and makes for a good place to catch a trending show. The place has 25 rooms and can seat around 9,200 people.
The 3D shows showcased here are a highlight for children while the Opera performances keep the art alive and thriving in Madrid. When in Madrid, do catch a trending show here to experience the place best.
Kinepolis Madrid Ciudad De La Imagen Ticket Prices
- Euros 9.9: Normal rate
- Euros 8.5: Reduced rate (applicable discounts see below)
- Euros 8.3: Audience day (Wednesday, except holidays and holiday eves) * Not applicable. Current promotion: Wednesday to Cinema
- Euros 5.5: Wednesday cinema (non - holiday Wednesday)
- Euros 2: Laser Ultra Supplement (Room 6)
- Euros 1: Supplement laser projection (Room 6)
- Euros 11.50: Kids at the movies
- Euros 19.90: Opera Live
- Euros 17.50: Opera Live: Reduced rate
- Euros 15.90: Opera recorded
- Euros 13.90: Opera recorded: Reduced rate
- Note: Discount applicable on the Normal Rate for the European Youth Card, Children (Under 13 Years), Disabled and Elderly above 65years.
- Euros 1.5 on rate price. In addition you can buy your 3D glasses for Euros 1.2 if you do not already have them. VIP seats cost Euros 1.5 per person.
Call up the place or visit the official website for ticket prices of trending shows.
Kinepolis Madrid Ciudad De La Imagen Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday through Thursday: 11:00 am - 11.00 pm
- Friday: 11:00 am - 1:15 am
- Saturdays and eve of public holidays: 1:00 pm - 1:15 am
- Sundays: 1:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Timings of shows vary. Call up the place for precise timings of trending hours.
How To reach Kinepolis Madrid Ciudad De La Imagen by Public Transport
- By Light Rail: Ciudad del Cine
- By Bus: Calle Jose Isbert N 12
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kinepolis Madrid Ciudad De La Imagen, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
Pizza was really delicious with a super thin and crispy base. Need a better beer selection though as there is just one choice. Waitress was lovely too putting up with a bunch of English people typically not knowing anything in the language or culture
Best cinema in Madrid !!! with such a huge screen and lots of original version movies =) if u wanna watch movies in madrid, ud better go there !
Well, you can actually listen to a movie in English here! And the repertoire of movies to choose from is decent.
Little on warm side but good! Comfortable seats... wish they had a children's rate as even on in a Wednesday price is quite a bit and that's without popcorn or drinks.
Sound and video equipments are amazing. Weirdly, the VIP seats in room 3 were uncomfortable for my back...
- Nearby Attractions
- Puerta De Toledo
- El Corte Inglés S.a.
- Arzobispado De Madrid
- Hotel Arts
- Fuente De Cibeles
- Parroquia San Miguel De Chamartin
- The Hat
- Ermita De La Virgen Del Puerto
- Room007 Ventura Hostel
- Campo Del Moro
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid