Kinepolis Madrid Ciudad De La Imagen
The offers the best of performances, movies and opera- all combined to cater to the varied tastes of the visitors. The beautiful theatre opened in 1998 is loved for its ultra-modern facilities and seating and makes for a good place to catch a trending show. The place has 25 rooms and can seat around 9,200 people.
The 3D shows showcased here are a highlight for children while the Opera performances keep the art alive and thriving in Madrid. When in Madrid, do catch a trending show here to experience the place best.
- Euros 9.9: Normal rate
- Euros 8.5: Reduced rate (applicable discounts see below)
- Euros 8.3: Audience day (Wednesday, except holidays and holiday eves) * Not applicable. Current promotion: Wednesday to Cinema
- Euros 5.5: Wednesday cinema (non - holiday Wednesday)
- Euros 2: Laser Ultra Supplement (Room 6)
- Euros 1: Supplement laser projection (Room 6)
- Euros 11.50: Kids at the movies
- Euros 19.90: Opera Live
- Euros 17.50: Opera Live: Reduced rate
- Euros 15.90: Opera recorded
- Euros 13.90: Opera recorded: Reduced rate
- Note: Discount applicable on the Normal Rate for the European Youth Card, Children (Under 13 Years), Disabled and Elderly above 65years.
- Euros 1.5 on rate price. In addition you can buy your 3D glasses for Euros 1.2 if you do not already have them. VIP seats cost Euros 1.5 per person.
Call up the place or visit the official website for ticket prices of trending shows.
- Monday through Thursday: 11:00 am - 11.00 pm
- Friday: 11:00 am - 1:15 am
- Saturdays and eve of public holidays: 1:00 pm - 1:15 am
- Sundays: 1:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Timings of shows vary. Call up the place for precise timings of trending hours.
- By Light Rail: Ciudad del Cine
- By Bus: Calle Jose Isbert N 12
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.11% of people who visit Madrid include Kinepolis Madrid Ciudad De La Imagen in their plan
95% of people start their Kinepolis Madrid Ciudad De La Imagen visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kinepolis Madrid Ciudad De La Imagen
People normally also visit Madrid Rio while planning their trip to Kinepolis Madrid Ciudad De La Imagen.
Incredibly good cinema with original language projections. The seats are wide and comfortable, the air conditioning is at a perfect temperature and the video and audio quality is good. Rally great all round. I don't have a car but the Cinema is well connected with public transport. There are a ton of restaurants were you can eat after the movie too. Recommend to everyone looking for a movie in English.
Verry good cinema. Downstairs there are some restaurants, so there is also an option to eat something before or after the movie. The screens are very big, so that's nice. In the weekend it can get very busy, so it's wise to make a reservation before you go. There is almost always place to park your car for free, so you don't have to go by public transport.
The seats are amazing. The amount of restaurants there are for after the movie is great and the area is connected with a train that leaves you right at it's door. Very easy access.
We went to see the 2018 film 'jurassic world'. It was amazing but a little bit exhausting .. during the film there are different senses which you can feel, even the smell of what is occurring in the film. I think it was exhausted because kind of film. Also behind the cinema they're some restaurants also burguer King
VERY GOOD CHILDREN PLAYING AREA AND CINEMA HALL IS GREAT