La Tabacalera De Lavapies19 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle de Embajadores (Ambassadors Street) , 51, 28012 Madrid, Spain
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Exhibition
The Tabacalera Promocion del Arte was established as a Tobacco processing plant and is currently one of the most interesting cultural centres in Madrid.
The place hosts various activities, shows and programmes and also is the place for the popular ‘Rave Market’. The walls all around the place are adorned by modern graffiti that make for a rather curious visit while the exhibitions themselves showcase the best of photography, contemporary art and visual arts in the city.
Entrance Ticket Details For La Tabacalera De Lavapies
- All activities and programmes arranged here have Free admission.
La Tabacalera De Lavapies Hours
- OPen on holidays from 11:00 am to 8.00 pm.
- To know about trending activities/ shows, visit the official website.
How to Reach La Tabacalera De Lavapies
- By Metro: Embajadores
- By Bus: Gta. Embajadores - Embajadores
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.09% of people who visit Madrid include La Tabacalera De Lavapies in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
95% of people start their La Tabacalera De Lavapies visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see La Tabacalera De Lavapies
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach La Tabacalera De Lavapies