Lope De Vega Theater
- Address: Gran Via, 57, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Phone: +34-902888788
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Theatre, Concert, Family And Kids
Lope De Vega Theater - Review
Showcasing the most popular musicals and plays in the world, the Lope de Vega Theatre is a rare treat in itself. See a live show of “The Lion King”, “Man of La Mancha”, "Beauty and the Beast" or "Phantom of the Opera" and get lost in a world where beautiful stories are woven on stage.
The lush interiors of the place along with its fantastic acoustics, offer the best of drama and entertainment.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Madrid itinerary 7 days.
Lope De Vega Theater Ticket Prices
- Visit the official website for ticket prices of trending shows.
Lope De Vega Theater Hours
- Sunday: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Monday: 1:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Tuesday - Thursday: 1:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Friday - Saturday: 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
For timings of trending shows, visit the official website.
How To reach Lope De Vega Theater by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway:Santo Domingo
- By Bus: San Bernardo - Gran Via
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lope De Vega Theater
3.43% of people who visit Madrid include Lope De Vega Theater in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
80% of people start their Lope De Vega Theater visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lope De Vega Theater
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lope De Vega Theater