Madrid Cable Car, Madrid
About Madrid Cable Car, Madrid
Madrid Cable Car, Madrid - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Paseo del Pintor Rosales, s/n, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Ticket Price: 4 EUR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
Added 58K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Adventure, Cable Car
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Seeing Madrid from above is an underrated experience, and you totally need to go for it. It’s brilliant! Cars depart every few minutes and it’s literally the best way to get into Casa de Campo. The ride gives wonderful views of the Palace too, and there’s commentary on-board to make sure you don’t miss out on the important bits. At the very top of the station, there’s a nice restaurant you can eat at.
Madrid Cable Car Information
- Save money and time by booking your ride online.
- Take a round trip if you wish, but one way is enough.
- Children under 14 years should be accompanied by an adult.
- The cable cars run uninterruptedly in every few seconds.
Madrid Cable Car Ticket Prices
- Given ticket price is for one way trip.
- For round trip: 5.90 EURO
- Children under 3: free
Madrid Cable Car Opening and Closing Hours
- Hours may change in the future. Refer attraction website for details.
- Given timings are of the November calender.
- Check the monthly calendar as the timings are subjected to change.
- Las cabin comes 15 minutes before the closing hours.
How To reach Madrid Cable Car by Public Transport
- Metro Line 3 stop Ventura Rodrigues
Restaurants Near Madrid Cable Car
- Restaurant at the station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Madrid Cable Car, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
We bought a ticket online but when we got to the guy checking the tickets, he said it was invalid. After we insisted that it should be valid, he said he wanted our phone so he could get a paper ticket. Other people could have their QR code scanned from their phone just fine so not sure what the issue was. We the asked if we could get English language for the in car audio option which he didn't seem to get as we had a very nice Spanish ride. Views in the car were nice but the station at the other end was a dump.
I didn't have to wait long at all, went there on a Saturday afternoon and it was a lovely experience! One of the hidden secrets of Madrid! If you have the chance to go on it! Most definitely recommend it! Cheap and beautiful views of the city!! Yes
The wait gets a long so be prepared especially if you want to time it for sunset. Nice views, becareful which about which end you get on because on side starts closer to the city and the other to a park which if you get caught on the wrong end or don't take the loop around you might be stuck for a long long walk to anything close. Saying that I wish I had some better insight to what's on the other end when I paid for my ticket.
Very nice and clean. need to get there early. big line!! need to wit at least an hour to get on.
Really long queues so would recommend going really early when it opens. Otherwise expect to wait 45 minutes. The ride itself was nice as you get to see the western side of Madrid and above the park. There's no music in the cars so would recommend having a nice Spanish guitar playlist ready so you get the feels while on the ride. They're really good at giving people their own private cars.
- Nearby Attractions
- Courtyard Madrid Princesa
- Sercotel Suites Viena
- Restaurante - Vinoteca Moratin
- Hotel Petit Palace Mayor Plaza
- Hotel Ibis Budget Madrid Calle 30
- Chocolateria San Ginés
- Hrc Hotel
- Hotel Wellington
- Las Musas Hostel Madrid
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid