Seeing Madrid from above is an underrated experience, and you totally need to go for it. It’s brilliant! Cars depart every few minutes and it’s literally the best way to get into Casa de Campo. The ride gives wonderful views of the Palace too, and there’s commentary on-board to make sure you don’t miss out on the important bits. At the very top of the station, there’s a nice restaurant you can eat at.
Madrid Cable Car Travel Tips
- Save money and time by booking your ride online.
- Take a round trip if you wish, but one way is enough.
- Children under 14 years should be accompanied by an adult.
- The cable cars run uninterruptedly in every few seconds.
Entrance Ticket Details For Madrid Cable Car
- Given ticket price is for one way trip.
- For round trip: 5.90 EURO
- Children under 3: free
Madrid Cable Car Hours
- Hours may change in the future. Refer attraction website for details.
- Given timings are of the November calender.
- Check the monthly calendar as the timings are subjected to change.
- Las cabin comes 15 minutes before the closing hours.
How to Reach Madrid Cable Car
- Metro Line 3 stop Ventura Rodrigues
- Restaurant at the station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.3% of people who visit Madrid include Madrid Cable Car in their plan
21.43% of people start their Madrid Cable Car visit around 08 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Madrid Cable Car
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Madrid Cable Car