Madrid Xanadu371 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Autovia A-5, salidas 22 y 25. Arroyomolinos, 28939 Madrid, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-902263026
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mall, Shopping Center
The mall is Madrid’s answer to bad weather. 200+ stores. 30+ restaurants. A bowling alley. A miniature golf course. A 15 theatre cinema. A mini-go-kart track. All of this should have been enough to satisfy even the most mall hardened tourist. That’s when Xanadu springs its SnowZone on you. This massive artificial indoor snow park is an excellent ski run! It’s divided into area s for beginners and experts. They actually hold classes for kids in the mornings. Everything’s done up to resemble an actual ski slope: the temp is a -2ºCelsius, and there are faux pine trees and outcrops of rock the whole way.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Madrid itinerary 2 days.
Madrid Xanadu Travel Tips
- You can visit this place anytime.
- Leisure areas are open from 10:00 am to 2:00 am (till 4:00 am on Fridays and Saturdays).
- Dress warmly for the SnowZone.
Entrance Ticket Details For Madrid Xanadu
- Entry is free.
Madrid Xanadu Hours
- Monday to Sunday: 10am – 10pm
- Closed on 1st and 6th January and 25th December.
Entertainment and dining area:
- Sunday to Thursday: 10am – 1am
- Friday and Saturday: 12pm – 3am
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.84% of people who visit Madrid include Madrid Xanadu in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.12% of people start their Madrid Xanadu visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Madrid Xanadu
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Madrid Xanadu