Mercado San Miguel6576 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza San Miguel, 28005 Madrid, Spain (Centro)
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +34-915424936
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Market, Street Market, Architecture
Madrid’s oldest market gets more beautiful and interesting by the decade! The city renovated it, but everyone was still surprised that it made such a great public space. The architecture is cool enough – Beaux-Arts in steel and iron an glass. But the food… ah, the food. Pastries, tapas, wine and everything in between – it’s 33 stalls of sheer delight.
Heck, they even put up their own steel tables for picnics! The people watching is excellent – tourists from around the centre of the city descend here like flies, and you should definitely join those ranks. The best past is, it’s open late into the night!
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Madrid itinerary 1 day.
Mercado San Miguel Travel Tips
- You can be here anytime in between the mentioned timings.
Mercado San Miguel Hours
- For Christmas special schedule – check the official website.
How to Reach Mercado San Miguel
- By Metro: Line 1, 2, 3 stop Puerta del Sol
- By Train: C3 and C4 stop Puerta del Sol
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.36% of people who visit Madrid include Mercado San Miguel in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40% of people start their Mercado San Miguel visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mercado San Miguel
50.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mercado San Miguel