Museo De Cera13 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Paseo de Recoletos, 41, 28004 Madrid, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-913194681
- Ticket Price: 19 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Statue, Specialty Museums
From Hollywood to Music, to History- the Museo de Cera de Madrid is home to the wax statues of the most famous personalities in the world. Whether you click a photo with the Joker, pose with Tom cruise, take a photo with the Pope, or fight crime with Superman- the museum promises to be fun for all ages.
The place also has a Simulator and a Terror Train that form the major attractions in the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo De Cera
- Adults: 19 EURO
- Children (aged 4 to 12): Euros 12
- Senior Citizens (>60 years old): Euros 12
- Audio Guide Service: Euros 3
- Terror Train and the Museum’s other attractions: Free
- For group visit: Check the official website.
Museo De Cera Hours
- Bank Holidays: 10:00am to 8:30pm without a break.
- The Museum Ticket Office closes half an hour earlier.
How to Reach Museo De Cera
- By Metro/ Subway: Colon
- By Bus: Genova - Pza. de Colon
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museo De Cera Address: Paseo de Recoletos, 41, 28004 Madrid, Spain
- Museo De Cera Contact Number: +34-913194681
- Museo De Cera Timing: 10:00 am - 08:30 pm
- Museo De Cera Price: 19 EUR
- Time required to visit Museo De Cera: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.07% of people who visit Madrid include Museo De Cera in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their Museo De Cera visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museo De Cera
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo De Cera
People normally club together Church Of San Antonio De Los Alemanes and Platea Madrid while planning their visit to Museo De Cera.
People also prefer to start their day with Museo De Cera.