Museo De Cera, Madrid
About Museo De Cera, Madrid
Museo De Cera, Madrid - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Paseo de Recoletos, 41, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Ticket Price: 19 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
Added 602 times in trip plans
Museum, Statue, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
From Hollywood to Music, to History- the Museo de Cera de Madrid is home to the wax statues of the most famous personalities in the world. Whether you click a photo with the Joker, pose with Tom cruise, take a photo with the Pope, or fight crime with Superman- the museum promises to be fun for all ages.
The place also has a Simulator and a Terror Train that form the major attractions in the museum.
Museo De Cera Ticket Prices
- Adults: 19 EURO
- Children (aged 4 to 12): Euros 12
- Senior Citizens (>60 years old): Euros 12
- Audio Guide Service: Euros 3
- Terror Train and the Museum’s other attractions: Free
- For group visit: Check the official website.
Museo De Cera Opening and Closing Hours
- Bank Holidays: 10:00am to 8:30pm without a break.
- The Museum Ticket Office closes half an hour earlier.
How To reach Museo De Cera by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Colon
- By Bus: Genova - Pza. de Colon
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museo De Cera, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
VERY cool place to visit. There are multiple sections - a train ride, a main hall and a second floor of horror movies (terrifying), much attention to detail is paid as the showcases are not just wax figurines, but reproductions of entire rooms/sets. Includes Hollywood as well as politics.
Teens were amused and interested. Well thought out, but not greatly maintained for the price. The different halls mean you don't feel the crowds.
Nice place but 19 euro for adult is pretty steep for quick dander through
Really interesting but maybe overpriced
Great place to visit with very welcoming staff
- Nearby Attractions
- Misioneras Franciscanas Del Suburbio
- Ac Hotel Carlton Madrid
- Santiago Bernabeu 10
- Palace Of Catalan Music
- Mercado De Motores
- House Of Las Siete Chimeneas
- Poza Charca Verde
- Yelmo Cines
- Yacer Teatro Sl
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid