Museo Del Ferrocarril De Madrid, Madrid
Museo Del Ferrocarril De Madrid, Madrid - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Paseo de las Delicias, 61, 28045 Madrid, Spain
Ticket Price: 6 EUR
Time Required: 00:45 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Museo Del Ferrocarril De Madrid, Madrid
Located in the former station of Delicias, the Museo del Ferrocarril de Madrid pays a tribute to the railway history of the city.
The museum explains the establishment and evolution of railroads and also has a Railway History Archive where you can learn some fun facts about the engines.
The Photographic Library is the highlight of the place while the huge collection of passenger coaches and engines (including steam, electric and diesel) that cover over 150 years of railway history, make for quiet a memorable visit.
Museo Del Ferrocarril De Madrid Ticket Prices
General Price: Euros 6.00
Reduced Price: Euros 4.00
- Senior Citizens aged 65 or over
- Children aged 4 to 12
- Relatives in possession of a valid ID card railway staff.
- Friends of the Railway Associations.
Super Reduced Price:Euros 1.00
- Persons with Disability
- Officially unemployed Citizens (with proof of status)
- Children under 4 years of age Accompanied by adults.
- ICOM Memberships
- Madrid Card holders
- Employees of railway companies Belonging to the Board of Trustees of the Spanish.
- Railways Foundation (with proof of status)
- Children under 12 years of age Accompanied by adults (every Saturday).
- Families: Family groups made up of at Least one adult and three children (or two, if one of them has a disability), all included in the same "large family" card: Adults: Euros 4.00 / Children: Euros 1.00
- Holders of the following passes and tickets: Combined Renfe + Museum (Renfe Commuter Rail + Museum combined ticket) / - InterRail and EuRail
Only Price (Every Sunday): Euros 2.50
How To reach Museo Del Ferrocarril De Madrid by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Delicias
- By Bus: Ramirez de Prado-Gral. Lacy
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.