National Museum Of Natural History, Madrid
About National Museum Of Natural History, Madrid
National Museum Of Natural History, Madrid - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Calle de Jose Gutierrez Abascal, 2, 28006 Madrid, Spain
Ticket Price: 7 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 595 times in trip plans
History Museum, Family And Kids, Natural History Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales was established in the 18th century by Charles III of Spain as the Gabinete Real de Historia Natural. Today the museumconsists of a huge collection of fossils, a rare Megatherium skeleton, an Iberomesornis model and the Mediterranean section (Don’t miss out on the life-like giant squid model kept here).The museum’s Evolution, Biodiversity, Vulcanology and Paleo-biology exhibits are the highlights while the range of activities arranged here are a major attraction for children.
National Museum Of Natural History Ticket Prices
- General admission: Euros 7
- Concessions: Euros 3.5 (students, unemployed and children 4 to 16 years)
- Input large family: 50% reduction for adults accompanied by two descendants, and free for adults accompanied by three children or more. In both cases accredited with the general title which are reflected each family member or failing the individual card of each member of the household. This type of tickets can only be purchased at the museum box office.
- Group Entry: Euros 3.5 (see entry packs more activity)
- Free admission: over 65s and children under 4 years.
National Museum Of Natural History Opening and Closing Hours
- The overall box office will remain open until 30 minutes before the Museum closes.
How To reach National Museum Of Natural History by Public Transport
- By Metro/Subway: Gregorio Maranon
- By Bus: Castellana-Vitruvio
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
National Museum Of Natural History, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Gran Meliá Fénix
- Restaurante Marina Ventura
- El Viajero
- Guarnicioneria Roal Sa
- Casa Hernanz
- El Capricho
- Restaurante Askuabarra
- Restaurante Ten Con Ten
- Torres Bermejas
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid