Palacio LongoriaCurrently Open
- Address: Palace of Longoria, 28004 Madrid, Spain, 28004
- Timings: 08:00 am - 02:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-913499550
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Architecture , Landmarks, Historic And Protected Sites
The Palace Longoria was built by the financier Javier González Longoria as his residence and office. Today, the palace is the headquarters of the Spanish Society of Authors and Publishers- working on the rights of publication for writers.
The building is loved for its unique style and oozes Art Nouveau architecture with ornamental embellishments that are seen in it facades. The glass dome supported by iron frames, is the highlight of the place while the staircase seen inside the palace is just as charming.
Entrance Ticket Details For Palacio Longoria
- Guided tours: Free (needs prior bookings)
Palacio Longoria Hours
- Visiting hours: The place is open only for tours. Call up the place for Tour timings.
How to Reach Palacio Longoria
- By Metro/ Subway: Alonso Martínez
- By Bus: Mejia Lequerica - Hortaleza
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.11% of people who visit Madrid include Palacio Longoria in their plan
95% of people start their Palacio Longoria visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Palacio Longoria
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palacio Longoria
People normally also visit Atocha Station Memorial while planning their trip to Palacio Longoria.