Palacio Longoria, Madrid
About Palacio Longoria, Madrid
Palacio Longoria, Madrid - Address
Address: Palace of Longoria, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 00:40 Mins
Timings: 08:00 am - 02:30 pm Details
Added 170 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Palace Longoria was built by the financier Javier González Longoria as his residence and office. Today, the palace is the headquarters of the Spanish Society of Authors and Publishers- working on the rights of publication for writers.
The building is loved for its unique style and oozes Art Nouveau architecture with ornamental embellishments that are seen in it facades. The glass dome supported by iron frames, is the highlight of the place while the staircase seen inside the palace is just as charming.
Palacio Longoria Ticket Prices
- Guided tours: Free (needs prior bookings)
Palacio Longoria Opening and Closing Hours
- Visiting hours: The place is open only for tours. Call up the place for Tour timings.
How To reach Palacio Longoria by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Alonso Martínez
- By Bus: Mejia Lequerica - Hortaleza
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Palacio Longoria, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Tryp Madrid Centro Hotel
- Hotel Ópera
- Hotel One Shot Luchana 22
- Ok Hostel Madrid
- Corral De La Morería
- Templo De Debod
- Leonardo Boutique Hotel Madrid
- Madrid City Tour
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid