Parque De Atracciones, Madrid
About Parque De Atracciones, Madrid
Parque De Atracciones, Madrid - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Casa de Campo, Paseo Puerta del Angel, 1, 28011 Madrid, Spain
Ticket Price: 32 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
Added 7K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Park, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Amusement parks are mixed bags, but they are very dear to locals. Half of Madrid must have had a memorable moment here, so if they are eager to convince you to go, take it with a pinch of salt. That said, the rides are cool and too the point. The thrills are quick and cheap (on your wallet). The park is divided into various parts: Machine, Nature, Leisure, and Kids. The best part is, that the place is so easily available and low on traffic (other parks will keep you in lines for hours). You won’t spend half your time here standing in a queue. That flow alone gives this park a great boost over it’s contemporaries.
Parque De Atracciones Information
- Price given is the general and maximum amount. You might be eligible for discounts. Please check website.
Parque De Atracciones Ticket Prices
- Junior: 25 EURO
- Senior: 19 EURO
- Disabled person: 20 EURO
- Person under 1 meter height & over 65s with companion: Free admission
Parque De Atracciones Opening and Closing Hours
- Days open are subject to change month by month: Check attraction website for specific details during the time of your visit.
- Closing hours are highly variable by day and month.
How To reach Parque De Atracciones by Public Transport
- Line 33: Principe Pio House
- Line 65: Plaza Jacinto Benavente - Cologne Great Captain
- Metro line 10 stop Batan
Restaurants Near Parque De Atracciones
- La Pesquera de Madrid Casa de Campo
- l Bosque Sagrado
- Restaurante Guipuzcoa
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Parque De Atracciones, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
The attraction are good but seems that needs a good painting and the employed Must Smile more often. This is a place to enjoy and smile.
Its not Port Aventura (Barcelona), but its a pretty nice theme park. Kind of expensive if you buy the ticket from there, cheaper if you book online with few days in advance.
Really really big place with an amusement park. Just don't go there in the summer between 12 and 18 o'clock. It is roasting hot :D
nice to visit . not great but the children love it . no taxi in the area .
Good place to visit on a hot day because you can get wet.
- Nearby Attractions
- Serrano Street
- Calle De La Sal, 2
- Av. De Guadalajara, 91
- Al Vicente Copas
- Calle Cenicero
- San Isidoro
- Real Academia De Bellas Artes De San Fernando
- Calle Princesa De Éboli
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid