Parroquia De Santa Teresa Y San Jose Madrid, Madrid
About Parroquia De Santa Teresa Y San Jose Madrid, Madrid
Parroquia De Santa Teresa Y San Jose Madrid, Madrid - Address, Phone Number
Address: Plaza de España, 14, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 08:15 am - 08:30 pm Details
Added 62 times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Declared as a place of cultural interest in 1995, the medieval building of Parroquia de Santa Teresa y San Jose Madrid juxtaposes beautifully against the surrounding modern buildings.
The architect of the church-Jesus Carrasco Muñoz was inspired by "The Interior Castle" of Saint Teresa of Jesus and created a melange of eclectic design with modern touches that complement the simplicity of the place.
- "Apotheosis of Santa Teresa" painting
- "Apotheosis of the Order" painting
- The art work seen in the statues and the main Alter.
Parroquia De Santa Teresa Y San Jose Madrid Opening and Closing Hours
- Open daily 8:15 am -1:30 pm; 5:30 pm -8:30 pm
- Weekdays 8:30 am, 12:30 pm, 7:30 pm
- Vespers: 7:30 pm
- Holidays: 9:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 7:30 pm
- Weekdays: 7.15 pm - 7:45 pm
- 15 minutes before Mass.
- Other Ticket Prices: Not Applicable
How To reach Parroquia De Santa Teresa Y San Jose Madrid by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Plaza de España
- By Bus: Cta. San Vicente - Cadarso
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Parroquia De Santa Teresa Y San Jose Madrid, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
Religious buildings are always charming and beautiful because It comes from god or human nature. By the way lovely place.
Small but beautiful church !
Nice church, with magnificent Moorish striped dome, which you will see from Royal Palace area. Quite plain inside, but cool and peaceful. I tipped the man at the door, thinking him a church warden - only when I saw his dirty McD cup did I realise he was just a chancer at the door - but full marks to him for a polite welcome!
Strange architecture church.
- Nearby Attractions
- Restaurante Cornucopia
- Lolina Vintage Café
- Hostal Galaica
- Ac Santo Mauro, Autograph Collection®
- Real Madrid Official Store
- Hotel Señorial
- Hotel Mercure Madrid Plaza De Espana
- Hotel Liabeny
- Restaurante El Cogollo
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid