Picasso TowerCurrently Open
- Address: Pablo Ruiz Picasso Square. Plaza Pablo Ruiz Picasso, AZCA Metro: Santiago Bernabeu (Line 10) Nuevos Ministerios (Lines 6 and 10) 28020 Madrid., Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
Picasso Tower - Review
This is the tallest building of the capital and was designed by the creator of Twin Towers in NYC, Minoru Yarnasaki. It has 43 floors and 157.25 meters tall. It has a helipad on the roof.
An intelligent computer system controls the entire building. The aluminum facade is treated with fluorine specially. The location of this tower is in a financial district named ACZA complex that was specially designed for imitating ‘The City’ of London or ‘Wall Street’ of New York.
Picasso Tower Information
- This destination is most enjoyed by adults and seniors.
- You cannot enter the building. Many business visitors will be able to visit it for work though.
- Visit the Plaza de Picasso, a famous city park right in front of the tower.
- Photography is strictly forbidden within the perimeter of the property.
How To reach Picasso Tower by Public Transport
- Nuevos Ministerios
- Santiago Bernabeu
Restaurants Near Picasso Tower
- Caffe Bar
- La Vaca Argentina
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Picasso Tower
8.45% of people who visit Madrid include Picasso Tower in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.67% of people start their Picasso Tower visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Picasso Tower
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Picasso Tower