Plaza De Santa Ana, Madrid
About Plaza De Santa Ana, Madrid
Plaza De Santa Ana, Madrid - Address
Address: Plaza de Santa Ana, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 12.7K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Plaza, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This Plaza specializes in its immense diversity of collections, which includes the Gothic monuments of Madrid and the grand heritage theatre of the Teatro Espanol. The Spanish writers of the Golden Age of literature of Spain, namely Pedro Calderon de la Barca and Federico Garcia Lorca and their works are both highly illustrated in the Plaza of the Santa Ana.
The plaza also includes several restaurants and cafes, besides terraced bars and facilitated resting units. The Teatro Espanol bears the cultural heritage of Spain since the 17th century. Besides, a new luxurious and facilitated hotel for tourists, known as the ME Madrid Reina Victoria, is highly favoured by the bullfighters. The Plaza also houses numerous appetizer bars.
Plaza De Santa Ana Information
- It's always open.
- The residential hotel of the Plaza De Santa Ana which is named the Madrid Reina Victoria, is highly popular because of it being most highly favoured by the bullfighters. The Plaza also houses numerous appetizer bars.
How To reach Plaza De Santa Ana by Public Transport
- Metro Line 1, 2, 3 stop Puerta del Sol
- Trains C3 and C4 stop Puerta del Sol
- Nearby Bus Station: Principe - Pza. Sta. Ana, Cruz - Pza. Benavente
Restaurants Near Plaza De Santa Ana
- Calle Cuchilleros
- Plaza de las Cortes
- Calle Cava Baja
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nearby Attractions
- Calle Bailén
- Teleférico De Madrid
- Calle Jesús Y María, 12
- El Barrio Las Letras
- Plaza Puerta Cerrada
- Calle De La Victoria, 1
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid