Plaza De Santa AnaCurrently Open
- Address: Plaza de Santa Ana, 28014 Madrid, Spain, 28012
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-914297033
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Plaza, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Retail, Department Stores
This Plaza specializes in its immense diversity of collections, which includes the Gothic monuments of Madrid and the grand heritage theatre of the Teatro Espanol. The Spanish writers of the Golden Age of literature of Spain, namely Pedro Calderon de la Barca and Federico Garcia Lorca and their works are both highly illustrated in the Plaza of the Santa Ana.
The plaza also includes several restaurants and cafes, besides terraced bars and facilitated resting units. The Teatro Espanol bears the cultural heritage of Spain since the 17th century. Besides, a new luxurious and facilitated hotel for tourists, known as the ME Madrid Reina Victoria, is highly favoured by the bullfighters. The Plaza also houses numerous appetizer bars.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Madrid itinerary 7 days.
- It's always open.
- The residential hotel of the Plaza De Santa Ana which is named the Madrid Reina Victoria, is highly popular because of it being most highly favoured by the bullfighters. The Plaza also houses numerous appetizer bars.
- Metro Line 1, 2, 3 stop Puerta del Sol
- Trains C3 and C4 stop Puerta del Sol
- Nearby Bus Station: Principe - Pza. Sta. Ana, Cruz - Pza. Benavente
- Calle Cuchilleros
- Plaza de las Cortes
- Calle Cava Baja
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.59% of people who visit Madrid include Plaza De Santa Ana in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
41.86% of people start their Plaza De Santa Ana visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Plaza De Santa Ana
68.65% of people prefer walking in order to reach Plaza De Santa Ana