Plaza Del Angel, Madrid
About Plaza Del Angel, Madrid
Plaza Del Angel, Madrid - Address
Address: Plaza del Ángel, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 24 times in trip plans
Plaza, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Named after one of the Guardian angels that embellished one of its buildings, the Plaza del Angel was built on the land acquired in the 16th century. The famous Teatro de la Cruz was established here in 1584.
Other highlights of the plaza include the Palace of the Counts of Montijo built in the 19th century, the Canseco Watch and the tile work seen at the entrance of the store ‘Spain Cani’.
Toady, a number of eateries line the Plaza and make for a great place to try some local food as you admire the old-world charm all around.
Plaza Del Angel Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions and eateries vary.
How To reach Plaza Del Angel by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Tirso de Molina
- By Bus: Cruz - Pza. Benavente
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Plaza Del Angel, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Calle Conde De Penalver
- Meliá Avenida América
- Tapas Gratis El Biombo
- Calle Del Mesón De Paredes, 13
- Centro Puerta De Toledo
- Universidad Pontificia De Comillas De Madrid
- Asador Real
- Calzado Flamenco
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid