Puerta De Toledo, Madrid
About Puerta De Toledo, Madrid
Puerta De Toledo, Madrid - Address
Address: Ronda de Toledo, 1, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7.8K times in trip plans
Statue, Family And Kids, Architecture , Sculpture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The vanities of the rulers of a city will often leave a mark – this free standing gate was left by Joseph Bonaprte and Frenando VII. The 19 metre high structure is quietly elegant. There are three arches (the central one is the tallest). Groups of sculptures sit atop each arch – the ones above the central arch are symbols of the power Spain one wielded in both the northern and the southern hemispheres. The statues above the other arches are symbols of Spin’s military victories. To the north, the central arch bears the emblem of the city of Madrid.
There are a curious sort of attraction near by: markets! - specifically, the Puerta de Toledo Antiques and Crafts Market and the Rastro Flea Market.
Puerta De Toledo Information
- You can visit this anytime.
How To reach Puerta De Toledo by Public Transport
- Bus No 3, N3, 60, 17, 18, 23, 35 and 148
- Metro Line 5 at Puerta de Toledo
Restaurants Near Puerta De Toledo
- Cafeteria Pontones
- Cafeteria Santa Casilda
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Puerta De Toledo, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Capricho De La Alameda De Osuna
- La Isla Del Tesoro
- Faro De Moncloa
- The Prado Museum
- Museo Nacional Centro De Arte Reina Sofia
- Parroquia De San Juan De Mirasierra
- Parque De Atracciones
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid