Puerta Del Angel, Madrid
About Puerta Del Angel, Madrid
Puerta Del Angel, Madrid - Address
Address: Puerta del Angel, 28011 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 144 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The neighbourhood off Puerta del Angel is loved for its quiet streets and has truly transformed post the world war. The area around the Feria del Campo and the Manzanres river is filled with Cherry trees of various species and a beautiful boulevard, apt for a calm walk. The number of Plazas that adorn the neighborhood are the highlight of the place while the Casa de Campo park is the main attraction.
A visit here is perfect to spend a few hours as you see a rather low-profile side of Madrid.
Puerta Del Angel Information
- Carry a bottle of drinking water.
Puerta Del Angel Ticket Prices
- Prices of individual attractions vary.
Puerta Del Angel Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions vary.
How To reach Puerta Del Angel by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Alto de Extremadura
- By Bus: Paseo de los Jesuitas N 1
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Puerta Del Angel, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Casa De Campo
- Hammam Al Andalus Madrid Banos Arabes
- Palacio De Cristal
- Calle De La Montera
- Calle De La Cruz, 17
- Plaza De Santa Cruz
- Calle Caballero De Gracia
- Plaza Cibeles
- Mercado De San Miguel
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid