Rosaleda De Madrid67 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Rosaleda, 2, 28008 Madrid, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-915298210
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Fountain
The Jardines de la Rosaleda has more than 500varieties of roses and is filled with blooms in the month of May. Inspired by the Rose Gardens in Paris, Rome and Geneva, the Jardines de la Rosaleda was opened in 1956.
A walk here is soothing and if you love photography, a visit here will be well worth yourtime.
Other highlights include:
- ‘Fountain of Youth’ and a small pond where water lilies are grown.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rosaleda De Madrid
- Entrance is Free.
Rosaleda De Madrid Hours
- May is the best time to visit the garden.
How to Reach Rosaleda De Madrid
- By Metro: Principe Pio
- By Bus: Gta. San Antonio de la Florida
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rosaleda De Madrid Address: Calle Rosaleda, 2, 28008 Madrid, Spain
- Rosaleda De Madrid Contact Number: +34-915298210
- Rosaleda De Madrid Timing: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rosaleda De Madrid: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.35% of people who visit Madrid include Rosaleda De Madrid in their plan
33.33% of people start their Rosaleda De Madrid visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rosaleda De Madrid
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rosaleda De Madrid
People normally club together Parque Del Oeste and Temple Of Debod while planning their visit to Rosaleda De Madrid.