Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha, Madrid
About Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha, Madrid
Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha, Madrid - Address, Phone Number
Address: Avenue de la Ciudad de Barcelona, 1, 28007 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 07:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 79 times in trip plans
Church, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Royal Basilica of Our Lady of Atocha is one of the 6 basilica churches in Madrid and one of the popular places in the city. The original church was destroyed during the Spanish Civil War and was reconstructed in 1951.
The basilica is adjacent to the Panteón de Hombres Ilustres and is loved for its inviting, open spaces, elegant architecture and tranquil atmosphere. A walk here after you visit the tombs of the most illustrious men in the country, completes the experience.
Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha Opening and Closing Hours
- General Hours: 7:30 am to 1:00 pm; 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday): 8.00 am, 10.00 am, 12.00 pm, 8.00 pm
- Saturday: 10.00 am, 12.00 pm, 8.00 pm
- Holidays: 9.00 am, 10.00 am, 11.00 am (Mass families, except July and August), 12.00 pm, 1.00 pm, 8.00 pm
- For other hours, visit the official website.
How To reach Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Menéndez Pelayo
- By Bus: Av. Cdad. Barcelona - Menendez Pelayo
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
Plenty to admire in this beautiful Cathedral. We enjoyed just slowly walking around and taking in the religious elements.
Misa donde te conectas con Dios, tengo Paz y alegria. Parroquia muy comprometida. Hay que alimentar el alma igual que al cuerpo.
Bonita iglesia monumental.
Basílica de nuestra señora de Atocha es una basílica cristiana en la avenida de ciudad Barcelona en Madrid España
Bellisima Basílica dedicada a Nuestra Madre
- Nearby Attractions
- Templo De Debod
- Leonardo Boutique Hotel Madrid
- Madrid City Tour
- Madrid Puerta De Atocha
- Teleferico De Madrid - Estación De Casa De Campo
- Hotel Meninas
- Bibo Dani García
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid