Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenue de la Ciudad de Barcelona, 1, 28007 Madrid, Spain
- Timings: 07:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-914344020
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church
The Royal Basilica of Our Lady of Atocha is one of the 6 basilica churches in Madrid and one of the popular places in the city. The original church was destroyed during the Spanish Civil War and was reconstructed in 1951.
The basilica is adjacent to the Panteón de Hombres Ilustres and is loved for its inviting, open spaces, elegant architecture and tranquil atmosphere. A walk here after you visit the tombs of the most illustrious men in the country, completes the experience.
Entrance Ticket Details For Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha
- Entry is free.
Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha Hours
- General Hours: 7:30 am to 1:00 pm; 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday): 8.00 am, 10.00 am, 12.00 pm, 8.00 pm
- Saturday: 10.00 am, 12.00 pm, 8.00 pm
- Holidays: 9.00 am, 10.00 am, 11.00 am (Mass families, except July and August), 12.00 pm, 1.00 pm, 8.00 pm
- For other hours, visit the official website.
How to Reach Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha
- By Metro/ Subway: Menéndez Pelayo
- By Bus: Av. Cdad. Barcelona - Menendez Pelayo
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.03% of people who visit Madrid include Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha in their plan
95% of people start their Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha visit around 07 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha