Royal Botanic Garden1533 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza de Murillo, 2, 28014 Madrid, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-914203017
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
30000 plants and flowers, 2000 trees and herbs spread out over 8 hectares and three major terraces make for one of the coolest urban botanic gardens you’ll ever see. The terraces are by category: medicinal, orchard and endemic; a taxonomic collection set around pretty fountains; and trees arranged in 19th century Romantic landscaping. Spain’s largest herbarium is here. The whole idea behind the design of the place is to promote botanical curiosity… but it’s also an excellent and tranquil escape from the city’s noise.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Madrid itinerary 2 days.
Royal Botanic Garden Travel Tips
- You can hold various events at the garden if you make reservations in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Royal Botanic Garden
- General: 4 EURO
- Reduced: 2 EURO
- Groups: 2 EURO
- Children: Admission free
- Retired: 0.5 EURO
How to Reach Royal Botanic Garden
- Metro Station Atocha Line 1
- Cuatro Fuentes
- Burger King
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Royal Botanic Garden Address: Plaza de Murillo, 2, 28014 Madrid, Spain
- Royal Botanic Garden Contact Number: +34-914203017
- Royal Botanic Garden Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Royal Botanic Garden Price: 4 EUR
- Time required to visit Royal Botanic Garden: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.97% of people who visit Madrid include Royal Botanic Garden in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
43.75% of people start their Royal Botanic Garden visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Royal Botanic Garden
56.25% of people prefer walking in order to reach Royal Botanic Garden
People normally club together Parque Del Retiro and Fuente De Neptuno while planning their visit to Royal Botanic Garden.