About Salamanca, Madrid
Salamanca, Madrid - Address
Address: 28006 Madrid, Spain (Centro)
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 20.6K times in trip plans
Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Salamanca is the most exclusive commercial and residential neighborhood of Madrid. It is associated with good taste and wealth. It is frequented and inhabited by ultra-conservative upper class.
In this place, there is a concentration of prestigious Restaurants, private Art Galleries and Haute Couture outlets. You can definitely have a good time out here. Here, you will find various brands like Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, Christian Dior, Bottega Venetta, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel and the list goes on.
- Visit in mornings as shopping areas are less crowded.
- Carry some good amount of money for shopping.
- Best place for fashion freaks.
How To reach Salamanca by Public Transport
- Nunez de Balboa
Restaurants Near Salamanca
- Le Sablon
- Plaza 23
- Cafe Cornillo Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Salamanca, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Monumento Alfonso Xii
- Casa Labra
- Jardines De Sabatini
- Toledo Nº 24
- Liabeny Hotel Madrid
- Courtyard Madrid Princesa
- Sercotel Suites Viena
- Restaurante - Vinoteca Moratin
- Hotel Petit Palace Mayor Plaza
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid