San Antonio De Los Alemanes, Madrid
About San Antonio De Los Alemanes, Madrid
San Antonio De Los Alemanes, Madrid - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Calle de La Puebla, 20, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Ticket Price: 2 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:30 am - 02:00 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is the egg of churches: from the outside, its all plain and simple; inside, there’s an explosion of color. The baroque decoration inside is sublime: all frescoes that describe the life of an Antonio de Padua, a Franciscan monk. That and the various great paintings around the altar and the vault make this 17th century church a hidden delight of Madrid.
San Antonio De Los Alemanes Ticket Prices
- General ticket price: 2 EURO
- Reduced ticket price: 1 EURO
How To reach San Antonio De Los Alemanes by Public Transport
- Metro Line 3 and 5 stop Callao.
- Nearby bus stop: Pez - Corredera Baja San Pablo
Restaurants Near San Antonio De Los Alemanes
- B13 Bar
- Le Patron
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
San Antonio De Los Alemanes, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
beautiful & lovely church with incredible architecture.
Great baroque church!
Beautiful architecture and full of paintings. Worth the 2 euro entrance.
- Nearby Attractions
- Restaurante Ramón Freixa
- Salmon Guru
- Greenhouse Crystal Palace Of Arganzuela
- Sala De Despiece
- Best Western Hotel Los Condes
- Hostal Alexis
- Hotel Acta Madfor Madrid
- Disco Latino El Sol
- Centros Comerciales Carrefour S.a.
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid