Santiago Bernabeu Stadium3803 Votes
- Address: Av. de Concha Espina, 1, 28036 Madrid, Spain
- Phone: +34-913984300
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Entertainment
The iconic Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid is one of the most famous and well-known sports venue in the world. It is the home ground for one of Europe’s biggest football team – Real Madrid. The stadium was inaugurated in 1947 and currently has the capacity to house an astounding 81,044 spectators. The experience of watching the Galacticos in action, with thousands of fans screaming and chanting, is a surreal experience and is sure to raise some serious goosebumps. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime experience when in Madrid.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Madrid itinerary 5 days.
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Travel Tips
- Check official website for details of upcoming events.
Entrance Ticket Details For Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Prices differentiate according to matches and seats.
Self guided Tours:
- Adults: 20 Euro
- Children (upto 14 years): 14 Euro
- Children (below 5): Free
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Hours
- Tour duration: 90 minutes
- Match timings and schedule vary throughout the year. Please refer official website.
- Non-match days: Monday – Saturday: 10 am – 7:30 pm; Sundays and public holidays: 10:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Match days: Available till 5 hours before game begins.
- Closed on 25th December and 1st January.
How to Reach Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- By Bus: Bus 43, 120 and 150 stops at Concha Espina - Pza. Lima bus station.
- By Subway: Subway 10 stops at Santiago Bernabeu subway station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.63% of people who visit Madrid include Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
60.18% of people start their Santiago Bernabeu Stadium visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
92.07% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Santiago Bernabeu Stadium