The Prado MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Paseo del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-913302800
- Ticket Price: 14 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Museums
The best collection of Spanish art. Period. Paintings by innumerable masters adorn these hall, yet the 1300 on display are only a fraction of the total 7,600 paintings; 1,000 sculptures; 4,800 prints and 8,200 drawings stored here. There are also numerous important documents. Velasques, who’s painting Las Meninas is arguably the collection’s most famous painting, had a large hand in making this the single largest collection of Italian paintings outside of Spain too!
The Prado Museum Travel Tips
- Get the museum floor plan at the entrances.
- Disability accessible.
How to Reach The Prado Museum
- Metro Line 1 Anton Martin
- Metro Line 2 Banco de Espana
- Nearby Bus Station: Pza. Canovas del Castillo
- Restaurant at the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.32% of people who visit Madrid include The Prado Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
43.28% of people start their The Prado Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Prado Museum
61.11% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Prado Museum