The Royal Armoury Of Madrid, Madrid
About The Royal Armoury Of Madrid, Madrid
The Royal Armoury Of Madrid, Madrid - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Royal Palace of Madrid, Palacio Real, Calle de Bailén, s/n, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Ticket Price: 10 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 150 times in trip plans
Museum, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Royal Armoury of Madrid pays a tribute to the war history of the country by showcasing a rare collection of personal arms and weapons of the Kings of Spain along with modern military weapons, works of art including beautiful tapestries and paintings and trophies. The earliest collection in the museum dates back to the 15th century.
- The armor and tools that Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and Philip II used.
- Signed art pieces by Filippo Negroli.
The current building was built in 1884 after the original was destroyed in a fire and adds to the historic ambience of the place.
The Royal Armoury Of Madrid Ticket Prices
- General: Euros10
- Reduced: Euros5
- Free admission: Children under 5, on May 18, large families, ICOM members, persons with disabilities and Wednesday and Thursday afternoon for citizens of the European Union and South American citizens.
How To reach The Royal Armoury Of Madrid by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Opera
- By Bus: Bailen - Mayor
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Royal Armoury Of Madrid, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Museo Municipal De Arte Contemporáneo
- National Archaeological Museum
- Observatorio Astronomico De Madrid
- Museo Nacional Del Prado
- Royal Tapestry Factory
- Palacio De Cibeles
- Museo Tiflologico
- Cibeles Center For Culture And Citizenship
- Puerta Del Sol
- Sabatini Gardens
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid