The Royal Armoury Of MadridCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Royal Palace of Madrid, Palacio Real, Calle de Bailén, s/n, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-914548700
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Historical Site, Family And Kids
The Royal Armoury Of Madrid - Review
The Royal Armoury of Madrid pays a tribute to the war history of the country by showcasing a rare collection of personal arms and weapons of the Kings of Spain along with modern military weapons, works of art including beautiful tapestries and paintings and trophies. The earliest collection in the museum dates back to the 15th century.
- The armor and tools that Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and Philip II used.
- Signed art pieces by Filippo Negroli.
The current building was built in 1884 after the original was destroyed in a fire and adds to the historic ambience of the place.
The Royal Armoury Of Madrid Ticket Prices
- General: Euros10
- Reduced: Euros5
- Free admission: Children under 5, on May 18, large families, ICOM members, persons with disabilities and Wednesday and Thursday afternoon for citizens of the European Union and South American citizens.
How To reach The Royal Armoury Of Madrid by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Opera
- By Bus: Bailen - Mayor
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Royal Armoury Of Madrid
0.11% of people who visit Madrid include The Royal Armoury Of Madrid in their plan
50% of people start their The Royal Armoury Of Madrid visit around 7 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see The Royal Armoury Of Madrid
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Royal Armoury Of Madrid
The Royal Armoury Of Madrid Trips
21 Views24 Days 23 Nights24 Day Trip to France, Italy, Germany, Greece, Spain, Netherlands from Cape TownBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Athens, Rome, Venice, Pisa, Munich, Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid