Vinicola Mentridana260 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle de San Eugenio, 9, 28012 Madrid, Spain
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +34-915278760
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Winery, Adults
A winery in the 1920s-1990s, the place was brought by a (reportedly) beautiful Swedish woman who made it into the wonderful bar it is today. The very second you enter it, it’s like a spell has been cast: you feel warm and cozy and romantic. Dusty wine bottles line the shelves around you. The crows is hip and Bohemian. The wines are terrific and even more terrifically priced (you can taste it before you order a glass). The snacks are perfect accompaniments to your drinks.
Tip: Go for the hummus and the spinach pasty.
How to Reach Vinicola Mentridana
- By Bus: 6, 26 and 32 at Atocha - Costanilla Desamparados
- By Metro: Line 1 stop Anton Martin
- La Caleta
- Domino’s Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.