Jardin De Las VistillasCurrently Open
- Address: Jardín de las Vistillas, 28005 Madrid, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +34-914544410
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
These gardens are named after the River Manzanares and Casa de Campo. These gardens are a very nice place in the capital for relaxation. You can sit here peacefully and have a bite to eat. Come here during Fiestas de San Isidro and enjoy the open-air party. Take a walk around the narrow old streets that are adjacent to the medieval quarter.
It is locally referred as "Jardín de las Vistillas".
Jardin De Las Vistillas Travel Tips
- During San Isidro Festivities, this site can be very crowded.
- Good place for relaxation.
- During festivities, many barbeque stalls are put up behind the garden.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jardin De Las Vistillas
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Jardin De Las Vistillas
- Opera / Latina
- Nearby bus stations: Pza. San Francisco – Bailen; Segovia - Ronda Segovia
- Finca La Toronja
- Barros de Luna
- Hotel Restaurante Santa Fe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jardin De Las Vistillas Address: Jardín de las Vistillas, 28005 Madrid, Spain
- Jardin De Las Vistillas Contact Number: +34-914544410
- Jardin De Las Vistillas Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Jardin De Las Vistillas(preferred time): 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Jardin De Las Vistillas: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.26% of people who visit Madrid include Jardin De Las Vistillas in their plan
58.33% of people start their Jardin De Las Vistillas visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jardin De Las Vistillas
54.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardin De Las Vistillas
People normally club together Palacio De Santa Cruz and Paseo Del Prado while planning their visit to Jardin De Las Vistillas.