Pazhamudhir Solai526 Votes Currently Open
- Address: W Veli St, Southern Railway Colony, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625001, India
- Timings: 05:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
One of the 6 holy abodes of Lord Murugan, the PazhamudhirSolai temple is yet another of Madurai’s many spectacular temples which showcase beautiful designs and marvelous architecture.
Located in a dense forest region, the temple was home to Valli (Lord Murugan’s wife) and till today, holds a religious importance in Madurai. According to ancient scriptures, Lord Murugan fought 6 battles and won, and this temple is one of those locations. Do take a moment to take in the vibrant colorful interiors which truly adorn the temple.
Pazhamudhir Solai Travel Tips
- Busses are infrequent and therefor it is recommended that you hire a Taxi to reach the place and come back.
- Be aware of the monkeys which are quiet common here.
Pazhamudhir Solai Hours
- Worship Timings: 5.30 am- 1.00 pm; 4.00 pm- 9.00 pm
How to Reach Pazhamudhir Solai
- Hire an Auto-rickshaw.
- Hire a Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madurai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madurai and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.95% of people who visit Madurai include Pazhamudhir Solai in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
39.13% of people start their Pazhamudhir Solai visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pazhamudhir Solai
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pazhamudhir Solai