Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 100 Soi Moo 1 Soi 9 Mae Raem, Amphoe Mae Rim, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50180, Thailand Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +66-53841234
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Queen Sirikit is a botanical garden Opened in 1992. This botanical garden features landscaped grounds, rare Thai plants & greenhouses. You might want to reserve a whole day for visiting this beautiful site: there are several trails to walk, a great canopy walk, a small museum and several greenhouses with exotic plants. When tired after several hours of walking, relax at the river, in a picturesque setting. The complex is massive with a range of different locations providing a diverse range of sights to see including native forests and maintained gardens to view. It will be a memorable time for sure in this beautiful garden. If you appreciate the diversity of nature, this place is a must visit.
- Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden Address: 100 Soi Moo 1 Soi 9 Mae Raem, Amphoe Mae Rim, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50180, Thailand
- Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden Contact Number: +66-53841234
- Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden Timing: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!