Babington PointCurrently Closed
- Address: Tapola road, Mahabaleshwar, Satara, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1800229930
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Family And Kids, Adventure, Valley, Nature
Babington Point - Review
Babington Point is a popular tourist attraction of Mahabaleshwar. Positioned at an altitude of 1294 m above sea level, this captivating site offers a panoramic view of luxuriant greenery and beautiful landscape. What fascinates tourists the most is its meandering pathway that is adorned with several species of plants and trees. It is considered perfect for nature lovers, adventure enthusiasts and peace seekers. To admire breathtaking natural views and tranquil ambience, a visit to this viewpoint is a must.
Babington Point Information
- Local sightseeing bus, private tourist’s bus, rented taxi or private cars.
- One can access this point conveniently by taking a pony ride or trekking up the hill.
- Local guides are available but they might trick you into paying more, so beware of those.
- Carry your camera if you enjoy photography, this place has lot in store.
- Do not go overboard in your excitement and peep or walk down the cliffs.
How To reach Babington Point by Public Transport
- Local sightseeing bus
- Private tourist’s bus
- Rented taxi or private cars
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mahabaleshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mahabaleshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Babington Point
95% of people who visit Mahabaleshwar include Babington Point in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
37.12% of people start their Babington Point visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Babington Point
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Babington Point
Babington Point Map
Babington Point Trips
Babington Point, Mahabaleshwar Reviews
Place is good for meditation, its calm, silent. But there is no valley view from this point. Fully covered with trees.
An off beat picnic spot in Mahabaleswar, which you may not find out so easily. From the point where there is a sign board and tarred road ends, just trek down straight for around 2kms through a jungle like trail. You will reach an open space, from where you can have a very beautiful panoramic view of the vast expanse around. Chinaman waterfalls, a beautiful cascading falls can be seen from here better with the help of Binoculars or can be snapped elegantly by a camera with telephoto lens.
Very ignored point in Mahabaleshwar. But awesome place. Very quiet and beautiful.
Great scenery, good view but there is nothing interesting if you visit all the points... They'll look the same
Good place to enjoy the nature. The point overall gives you a sense of peace and solitude. A visit in monsoons ensures company of misty clouds, making the place even more romantic.
All QuestionsBabington point
- Skorup Kirke
- Skorup Sogns Menighedsråd
- Libraries – Fårvang Bibliotek In Fårvang
- KFUM & K I Fårvang
- Skorup Og Tvilum Sogne
- Simone Hoppe Dressage
- Tvilum Sogns Menighedsråd
- HD Camp
- Munke Bjergby Og Kirke Flinterup Sogne
- Ryttergårdens Rideskole
- Simon Nielsen Racing
- Museum Sønderjylland
- Galerie Erz
- Mjolden Sogns Menighedsråd