Echo PointCurrently Open
- Address: Duchess road, Mahabaleshwar, Satara, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-1800229930
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Valley, Nature
Echo Point - Review
Named after the lovely daughter Kate of Sir James Malcolm, an authority of the British raj, this point is also known as Echo point. The geographic location and structure of the hills results into a total reflection of sound resulting into an extremely clear echo.
Get to the cliff of this 1290 heighted hilltop and speak your heart out. The reverberations are incredible and you will then know why the daughter Kate loved spending her day at this point.
The point also offers spectacular view of the Krishna valley and the Dhom dam. The peaks of Kamalgarh and Pavangarh are also visible from this point. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Mahabaleshwar Itinerary 3 Days.
Echo Point Information
- Carry your camera if you enjoy photography, this place has lot in store.
- Do not go overboard in your excitement and peep or walk down the cliffs.
How To reach Echo Point by Public Transport
- Local sightseeing bus, private tourist’s bus, rented taxi or private cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mahabaleshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mahabaleshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Echo Point
95% of people who visit Mahabaleshwar include Echo Point in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
41.51% of people start their Echo Point visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Echo Point
94.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Echo Point
Echo Point Map
Echo Point Trips
Echo Point, Mahabaleshwar Reviews
This place perfectly describes it's features. If you can't hear the echo then it's your fault because I tried and it works for sure. Try to scream towards the mountain's wall and not in the valley. Me and my sister had a great time at this point. Kates point, Elephant point and Needle hole point are situated just near this place. This place also offers great views and beware of Monkeys snatching food items.
Nice place. But is very crowded. Not for offbeat place lovers. Needs cleanliness too
Name is misleading, tried too many times, with no luck. Not heard a single echo... But definitely, worth visiting the place, specially in monsoon season when fog is all around you. Couple of other points around, you can see top view of the dam and 360 view of scenery around.
It's a strictly okayish place. Definitely not worth the hour long traffic jam that I had to go through to reach this place (wemt during a long weekend) There was a bunch of monkeys that were quite entertaining, the view is pretty good and one can easily spend a couple of hours over here..
Excellent atmosphere in Monsoon. The infrastructure has been upgraded.
All QuestionsEcho point
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa