Echo Point3938 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Duchess road, Mahabaleshwar, Satara, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-1800229930
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Valley, Nature
Named after the lovely daughter Kate of Sir James Malcolm, an authority of the British raj, this point is also known as Echo point. The geographic location and structure of the hills results into a total reflection of sound resulting into an extremely clear echo.
Get to the cliff of this 1290 heighted hilltop and speak your heart out. The reverberations are incredible and you will then know why the daughter Kate loved spending her day at this point.
The point also offers spectacular view of the Krishna valley and the Dhom dam. The peaks of Kamalgarh and Pavangarh are also visible from this point. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Mahabaleshwar Itinerary 3 Days.
Echo Point Travel Tips
- Carry your camera if you enjoy photography, this place has lot in store.
- Do not go overboard in your excitement and peep or walk down the cliffs.
How to Reach Echo Point
- Local sightseeing bus, private tourist’s bus, rented taxi or private cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mahabaleshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mahabaleshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Mahabaleshwar include Echo Point in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
44.13% of people start their Echo Point visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Echo Point
94.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Echo Point