Helen's PointCurrently Open
- Address: Mahabaleshwar, Satara, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-1800229930
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Family And Kids, Valley
Helen's Point - Review
Helen’s Point is also known as the Blue Valley and offers terrific sights of the nearby waterfalls and spellbinding sceneries in Mahabaleshwar.
The Krishna River is distinctly visible from this point. Vacationers who visit this spot are seduced by the musical water cascading down the hills.
North Coat Point, Robber’s Cave and Gavalani Point are few other points close to Helen’s Point that must be checked out.
Helen's Point Information
- Local guides are available but they might trick you into paying more, so beware of those.
- Carry your camera if you enjoy photography, this place has lot in store.
- Do not go overboard in your excitement and peep or walk down the cliffs.
How To reach Helen's Point by Public Transport
- Local sightseeing bus
- Private tourist’s bus
- Rented taxi or private cars
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mahabaleshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mahabaleshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Helen's Point
95% of people who visit Mahabaleshwar include Helen's Point in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.84% of people start their Helen's Point visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Helen's Point
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Helen's Point