Lingmala WaterfallCurrently Open
- Address: Lingamala waterfalls, Panchgani-Mahabaleshwar road, Satara, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-1800229930
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Waterfall, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Lingmala Waterfall - Review
Lying on the picturesque road from Mahabaleshwar to Panchgani is this waterfall which is calm and exhilarating at the same time. The stream here precipitates over the face of steep cliff, unbroken when the torrent is swollen by rain but ordinarily divided by projecting rocks about one third of the way down into thin silver streaks and sprays often circled by rainbows.
The untouched and raw greenery around the falls add up to the appeal of the place and make a point to visit Lingamala falls.
Lingmala Waterfall Information
- The best time to visit the waterfalls is in the rainy season.
- The waterfall can be dangerous is rainy season, so it is not at all advisable to swim.
- The place is not suitable for toddlers and elderly people as the walk up to the waterfall is slippery.
How To reach Lingmala Waterfall by Public Transport
- Local sightseeing bus
- Private tourist’s bus
- Rented taxi or private cars
Restaurants Near Lingmala Waterfall
- Kebabs and curries, Surya retreat, United 21 resort.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mahabaleshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mahabaleshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lingmala Waterfall
95% of people who visit Mahabaleshwar include Lingmala Waterfall in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
67.04% of people start their Lingmala Waterfall visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lingmala Waterfall
94.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lingmala Waterfall
Lingmala Waterfall Map
Lingmala Waterfall Trips
Lingmala Waterfall, Mahabaleshwar Reviews
This waterfall is surrounded by mountains and forest . Quite peaceful place.You have to climb down a bit and then walk to reach the waterfalls. Good scenic spot. Lingmala Waterfall is well maintained and you can enjoy waterfall by using some steps. Best time to visit this place is early morning after they you might see rush. Good place for photography.
A fairly long walk, up and down, but really worth the effort. The falls are beautiful and majestic. To enjoy them fully, one should go to visit Lingmala Falls in the rainy season. At the base of the falls one can enjoy a hot cup of tea and boiled or roasted corn.
Lingmala waterfall is located in mahabaleshwar Maharashtra. There are 1 big fall which can be seen from top of the point and the other one is free flowing water near the entrance of fall. The beautiful view can be seen by paying Rs. 20 as ticket changes. The best time to visit is in the start of rainy season but avoid going there in peek rainy season and follow the safety instructions.
Very nice experience. Worth visiting during peak monsoon. We were lucky to get a clear morning during monsoon. It's a must visit for it's breathtaking view.
Visited this place in June 2018.. As it is located near Mahabaleshwar, Monsoon season is the best time to visit the spot.. Cool breeze, awesome weather, Beautiful scenery.. You can witness all of it.. Enjoyed a lot at the spot..
All QuestionsLingmala waterfall
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal