Lodwick PointCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Lodwick point, Mahabaleshwar, Satara, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1800229930
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Trail, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
If you want to enjoy the stunning views of the majestic Sahyadri hills and the alluring valley, Lodwick Point (Sidney point) promises you exactly that and more. Formerly known as Sidney Point, it offers unmatched views of the Pratapgarh Fort and Elphinstone Point at a distance. A winding trail leads to this beautiful spot, which is marked by a singular precipice between two deep gorges. A grand statue of Lord Lodwick adorns this place and is usually the crowd-puller here. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Mahabaleshwar Itinerary 3 Days.
- Local guides are available but they might trick you into paying more, so beware of those.
- Carry your camera if you enjoy photography, this place has lot in store.
- Do not go overboard in your excitement and peep or walk down the cliffs.
- Local sightseeing bus
- Private tourist’s bus
- Rented taxi or private cars
- Stalls serving strawberry and cream, Corn tossed in butter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mahabaleshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mahabaleshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.55% of people who visit Mahabaleshwar include Lodwick Point in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
38.85% of people start their Lodwick Point visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Lodwick Point
94.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lodwick Point