About Saket Plaza, Mahabaleshwar
Overview of Saket Plaza
Walking past the city of Mahabaleshwar, you will come across Saket Plaza. Saket Plaza is not the prime point of interest of Mahabaleshwar. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
Mahabaleshwar is brimful with interesting attractions like Panchgani, Mahabaleshwar Temple, Pancha Ganga Temple, Echo Point and Sunset Point. You can also check out the whole list of things to do in Mahabaleshwar.
More about Mahabaleshwar
Use Mahabaleshwar trip planner to visit Saket Plaza and many others to your visit.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Mahabaleshwar like Regenta Mpg Club, Citrus Chambers Mahableshwar and Evershine Keys Prima Resort, Mahabaleshwar.
Getting around Saket Plaza, Mahabaleshwar
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly INR 500, taking around 18 minutes. The distance between the two points is 19.3 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 19.3 Kilometre, costing around USD 2. The duration of the trip is 18 minutes.
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 7 minutes, covering a distance of 5.42 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly INR 240.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 5.42 Kilometre and it will take around 65 minutes.
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 5.48 Kilometre, costing around INR 240. The duration of the trip is 7 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 5.48 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 66 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Saket Plaza, Mahabaleshwar
Best place to visit, Great staff that knows the true value of customer service, special the restaurant staff. the location is just perfect. Room was well equipped and comfortable. Food was great, Keep up the good work Saket Plaza..!!
It is an awesome place to stay. Feels like home. Amazing service from the staff. Well maintained and food is utterly butterly delicious. Yum veg food. Would recommend people for this place.
Good rooms with excellent service from staff. Food too is tasty. Excellent commodities like swimming pool and garden.Excellent place for enjoying with family.
Lovely and calm place. Staff and room service is good. Breakfast is awesome! Hardly 10mins from Market.
Really well maintained place. Moderate budget hotel. Small theater with post lunch and night movies, kids show, outdoor pool, some indoor games, best place to have a relaxing holiday with family. Would definitely recommend for others.
- Other Attractions
- The Travertine- Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- Hierapolis Museum
- Pamukkale Natural Park
- Cleopatra Pools
- Roman Amphitheatre Of Hierapolis
- Hot Air Ballooning In Pamukkale
- Antolia Cemetery
- Kaklik Caves
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near The Travertine- Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- Budget Hotels Near Hierapolis Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Pamukkale Natural Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Cleopatra Pools
- Luxury Hotels Near Roman Amphitheatre Of Hierapolis
- Luxury Hotels Near Hot Air Ballooning In Pamukkale
- 5 Star Hotels Near Antolia Cemetery
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Laodikeia
- Budget Hotels Near Kaklik Caves
- Hotels Near Karahayıt
- City Tripplans
- Mahabaleshwar Itinerary 7 Days
- Mahabaleshwar Itinerary 1 Day
- Mahabaleshwar Itinerary 6 Days
- Mahabaleshwar Itinerary 2 Days
- Mahabaleshwar Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar from Mahabaleshwar
- Mahabaleshwar Itinerary 4 Days
- Mahabaleshwar Itinerary 3 Days
- Trip to Mumbai, Nasik, Hyderabad, Mahabaleshwar, Mangalore, Ahmedabad, Hampi
- Trip to Mumbai, Mahabaleshwar, Agra, Bangalore, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Delhi, Jodhpur, Varanasi, Udaipur