Sunset Point, Mahabaleshwar
Sunset Point, Mahabaleshwar - Address, Phone Number
Address: old Mumbai road, Mahabaleshwar, Satara
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 34.6K times in trip plans
View Point, Family And Kids, Valley, Observation Deck, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Sunset Point, Mahabaleshwar
Sunsets often bring the most poetic and romantic thoughts to one's mind, making them the most beloved time of the day. If you're in the mood for a beautiful and serene sunset, Bombay Point is the answer to your dreams. Make your way to Bombay Point, or rightly also known as the Sunset point, and watch the sun slowly and gradually disappearing below the horizon for the day.
The place is named thus since it is located on the old Mumbai road. Keeping in tune with the romantic aura, there is also an aptly named Lover's Point close by. The entire area is ideal for a daytime picnic. Watch the sun cast different hues across the sky while you ponder about life, the universe and everything else.
Sunset Point Information
- Local guides are available but they might trick you into paying more, so beware of those.
- Carry your camera if you enjoy photography, this place has lot in store.
- Do not go overboard in your excitement and peep or walk down the cliffs.
- Horse riding is available.
How To reach Sunset Point by Public Transport
- Local sightseeing bus, private tourist’s bus, rented taxi or private cars.
Restaurants Near Sunset Point
- Roadside stalls serving panipuri.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mahabaleshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mahabaleshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.