Sunset PointCurrently Closed
- Address: old Mumbai road, Mahabaleshwar, Satara, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1800229930
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Valley, Observation Deck, Nature
Sunsets often bring the most poetic and romantic thoughts to one's mind, making them the most beloved time of the day. If you're in the mood for a beautiful and serene sunset, Bombay Point is the answer to your dreams. Make your way to Bombay Point, or rightly also known as the Sunset point, and watch the sun slowly and gradually disappearing below the horizon for the day.
The place is named thus since it is located on the old Mumbai road. Keeping in tune with the romantic aura, there is also an aptly named Lover's Point close by. The entire area is ideal for a daytime picnic. Watch the sun cast different hues across the sky while you ponder about life, the universe and everything else. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Mahabaleshwar Itinerary 3 Days.
- Local guides are available but they might trick you into paying more, so beware of those.
- Carry your camera if you enjoy photography, this place has lot in store.
- Do not go overboard in your excitement and peep or walk down the cliffs.
- Horse riding is available.
- Local sightseeing bus, private tourist’s bus, rented taxi or private cars.
- Roadside stalls serving panipuri.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mahabaleshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mahabaleshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Mahabaleshwar include Sunset Point in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
29.63% of people start their Sunset Point visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sunset Point
94.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sunset Point