- Address: Tapola, Satara, Mahabaleshwar, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Village, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating
Tapola - Review
Tapola is a satellite village of Mahabaleshwar about 25 Kms down the valley. A rustic hamlet famed as the 'Mini Kashmir' Tapola is an ideal destination for a back to nature experience.
The primary attraction in Tapola is the Shivsagar Lake - 90 km long water body in fact the reservoir of the Koyna dam. Vasota fort is also a secluded place for hiking and trekking. Tapola is the base camp for one of the most exhilarating treks that one can go for in Maharashtra.
If you are a water sports enthusiast Tapola is the place to head to. Be it boating, water scooter rides, kayaking or swimming Tapola will certainly not make you feel confined.
- Boating, water scooter rides and kayaking may apply different charges.
- Hiking or trekking requires permission from the local forest officer.
Tapola Ticket Prices
- Admission to the village is for free.
- Use of other facilities may be paid.
How To reach Tapola by Public Transport
- Local bus,
- Rented taxi or private car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mahabaleshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mahabaleshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tapola
95% of people who visit Mahabaleshwar include Tapola in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
31.6% of people start their Tapola visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Tapola
94.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tapola
Tapola, Mahabaleshwar Reviews
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Cathedral & Chapels
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames