Are you looking for what to do in Mahabaleshwar?
PLACES TO SEE
- The main tourist attractions are called ‘points’ in Mahabaleshwar and offer picturesque sight and exotic natural beauty. They are: Arthur’s seat point, Lodwick/Sydney Point, Wilson Point, Carnac Point, Helen’s Point, Elphinstone Point, Babington Point, Bombay Point, Falkland Point, Marjorie point, Baghdad point and Kate Point.
- Temples and religious places: Panchaganga temple, Shri Kshetra Mahabaleshwar temple and Catholic church.
- Historical places: Pratapgarh fort, Morarji fort and Mountain Malcolm.
- Waterfalls and reservoirs: Venna Lake, Lingamala falls, Dhobi falls and Chinaman’s falls.
- Neighborhoods: Panchgani and Tapola.
THINGS TO DO
- Adventure sports like Go-carting, Para-gliding, horse-riding and hiking.
- Shopping for fresh fruits, jams, jellies and canned juices and squashes.
- Kolhapuri leather chappals and sandals, jute bags and crocheted clothes.
Below we have a list of things to do in Mahabaleshwar and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Mahabaleshwar getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Mahabaleshwar with confidence.