Maya, Lost Mayan Kingdom

4.623 Votes Currently Open
  • Address: Ave Isaac N.1272 MZ43 Lote 1, 77940 Mahahual, Q.R., Mexico
  • Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
  • Phone: +52-9838345666
  • Tags: Amusement Park, Water Park, Family And Kids

If you are looking for a remedy for the extorciating summer day while you have some fun, the Maya, Lost Mayan Kingdom is the perfect place to head to. Located in the beautiful village of Mahahual on the Costa Maya on the Caribbean Sea coast of the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico, this water park is an ancient style-build park with a variety of attractions for all for age groups. An ideal place to visit with your friends and family for a fun weekend getaway, this water park guarantees you a fun and thrilling day-out away from the daily hustle-bustle of the city life. The park is easy on the pocket and is open between Monday to Saturday between 8:00 am till 5:00 pm.

  • Maya, Lost Mayan Kingdom Address: Ave Isaac N.1272 MZ43 Lote 1, 77940 Mahahual, Q.R., Mexico
  • Maya, Lost Mayan Kingdom Contact Number: +52-9838345666
  • Maya, Lost Mayan Kingdom Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
  • Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Are you associated with this business? Get in Touch
  • 85.19% of people who visit Mahahual include Maya, Lost Mayan Kingdom in their plan

  • 86.67% of people start their Maya, Lost Mayan Kingdom visit around 09 AM - 10 AM

  • People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Maya, Lost Mayan Kingdom

Monday, Wednesday and Friday

88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maya, Lost Mayan Kingdom

People normally club together Dolphin Discovery Costa Maya and Bucanero Del Caribe while planning their visit to Maya, Lost Mayan Kingdom.

People also prefer to start their day with Maya, Lost Mayan Kingdom.

* The facts given above are based on traveler data on TripHobo and might vary from the actual figures

Maya, Lost Mayan Kingdom Reviews & Ratings

Maya, lost mayan kingdom
  • Is the water park open in May 16,2022

    Answer Report Abuse