Ahilyabai Temple61 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ahilyabai Temple, Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh 451224, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Also known as the Ahilyeshwar Temple, the aarti here is a definite event to attend. It is situated near Narmada Ghat and is one of the most beautiful examples of simple yet grand architecture of the former Maratha builders. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built during the regime of Ahilyabai Holkar. You should explore the nooks and corners of the temple to find out some really beautiful spots and the view of Narmada river.
Ahilyabai Temple Travel Tips
- Please do not be provocatively dressed.
- Keep an eye on your belongings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ahilyabai Temple
- Find out from the main priest if you wish to donate.
Ahilyabai Temple Hours
- Find out the aarti timings from the locals.
How to Reach Ahilyabai Temple
- Take a rickshaw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Maheshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Maheshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.11% of people who visit Maheshwar include Ahilyabai Temple in their plan
43.48% of people start their Ahilyabai Temple visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ahilyabai Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ahilyabai Temple