How to Reach Maheshwar, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Maheshwar
- By Air: The nearest airport to Maheshwar is the Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport which is located at a distance of roughly 91 kilometers in Indore. From here, you can take a train or rent a car to get to Maheshwar.
- By Train: The nearest railhead to Maheshwar is a Barwaha. The major and second nearest station to Maheshwar is at Indore which is connected to most of the major stations in the country.
- By Bus: The Madhya Pradesh Transport Board has many buses running intra state to Maheshwar. You can otherwise take a private bus upon reaching Bhopal or Indore to get to Maheshwar.
- By Car: You can get in by travelling 13 kilometers east of NH 3(Mumbai-Agra Highway).
- By Auto: The only prominent public transport that can be used to get around in Maheshwar is Auto Rickshaws.
- By Car: You can rent a car from Bhopal or Indore and use it to drive in Maheshwar, although the traffic is not what you would expect here and it can get a little difficult for you to drive. The best deal is to also hire a taxi with a driver.
- On foot: The best way to explore Maheshwar is to get around on foot and see everything that it has to offer to you.
Are you looking for a Maheshwar travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Maheshwar from Nearby Cities
|Kasrawad to Maheshwar||3.49 km||3 mins|
|Dudhi to Maheshwar||12.46 km||12 mins|
|Indore to Maheshwar||39.1 km||39 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Maheshwar
- How to reach Mandav
- How to reach Mandu
- How to reach Omkareshwar
- How to reach Indore
- How to reach Ujjain
- How to reach Burhanpur
- How to reach Bhopal
- How to reach Aurangabad
- How to reach Saputara
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai