Rajrajeshwar Temple55 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rajrajeshwar Temple, Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh 451224, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Rajrajeshwar Temple is another great example of simplistic architecture during the time of Ahilyabai Holkar. Situated very close to the Ahilya Fort and also to the Narmada Ghat, the feeling of devotion comes almost at an instant as soon as you step inside the temple. The association of Maheshwar with temples is very old and the aartis here are extremely lively. The ghat nearby somewhat reminds you of the famous ghat in Varanasi and is a definite must visit.
Rajrajeshwar Temple Travel Tips
- Take care your belongings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rajrajeshwar Temple
- Find out from the main priest if you wish to donate.
Rajrajeshwar Temple Hours
- Find out the aarti timings from the locals.
How to Reach Rajrajeshwar Temple
- Take a rickshaw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Maheshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Maheshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rajrajeshwar Temple Address: Rajrajeshwar Temple, Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh 451224, India
- Rajrajeshwar Temple Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Rajrajeshwar Temple(preferred time): 06:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rajrajeshwar Temple: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
21.74% of people who visit Maheshwar include Rajrajeshwar Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
57.89% of people start their Rajrajeshwar Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Rajrajeshwar Temple
62.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rajrajeshwar Temple
People normally club together Ahilyabai Temple and Pandrinath Temple while planning their visit to Rajrajeshwar Temple.