Dolphin And Whale WatchingCurrently Open
- Address: 5/60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, Queensland 4213, Australia Map
- Timings: 07:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-0755322444
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
An epic journey in the ocean filled with heart throbbing spectaculars and grandiose creatures of the sea is what the dolphin and whale watching is about. An experience that is different from any other marine experience, this journey shows you the magnificent beings in their true form. So be a part of the experience which has won all and witness the true colors of the ocean.
Dolphin And Whale Watching Travel Tips
- Carry binoculars and glasses.
- Carry a small water bottle.
- Make sure you are not sea sick or else bring medication.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dolphin And Whale Watching
- Ticket prices are dependent on the tour companies and fluctuate.
How to Reach Dolphin And Whale Watching
- Buses 704 and 705 go to the various tour companies.
- Taxis are also available in the area.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Main Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Main Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dolphin And Whale Watching Address: 5/60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, Queensland 4213, Australia
- Dolphin And Whale Watching Contact Number: +61-0755322444
- Dolphin And Whale Watching Timing: 07:30 am - 07:30 pm
- Best time to visit Dolphin And Whale Watching(preferred time): 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Dolphin And Whale Watching: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Main Beach include Dolphin And Whale Watching in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
95% of people start their Dolphin And Whale Watching visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dolphin And Whale Watching
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dolphin And Whale Watching
People normally club together Sunrise Sailing Charters and The Oasis Shopping Centre while planning their visit to Dolphin And Whale Watching.