Pirates Of The Pacific138 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 60 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-411671410
- Ticket Price: 225 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Boating, Picnic Spot
Pirates of the Pacific is a one of a kind attraction which lets you feel like pirate for a day. The whole trip would be on an authentic wooden ship and can be taken to nearby sunsets and sightseeing. The whole experience is elevated by the beautiful ship and the friendly staff that can accompany you on your voyage. This becomes a very innovative way to see the ocean and experience something truly different.
Pirates Of The Pacific Travel Tips
- Carry change of clothes.
- Carry sun glasses and sunscreen.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pirates Of The Pacific
- Party package : 350 dollars
- Children party for 1hour : 150 dollars
- Events price : 150 dollar
How to Reach Pirates Of The Pacific
- Buses 704,705 would take you there.
- Cars and taxis are also available in the region.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Main Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Main Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pirates Of The Pacific Address: 60 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
- Pirates Of The Pacific Contact Number: +61-411671410
- Pirates Of The Pacific Timing: 24-hrs
- Pirates Of The Pacific Price: 225 AUD
- Best time to visit Pirates Of The Pacific(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pirates Of The Pacific: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Main Beach include Pirates Of The Pacific in their plan
50% of people start their Pirates Of The Pacific visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pirates Of The Pacific
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pirates Of The Pacific
People normally also visit The Scottish Prince Dive Site while planning their trip to Pirates Of The Pacific.