Pirates Of The PacificCurrently Open
- Address: 60 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-411671410
- Ticket Price: 225 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Tour, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Boating, Picnic Spot
Pirates Of The Pacific - Review
Pirates of the Pacific is a one of a kind attraction which lets you feel like pirate for a day. The whole trip would be on an authentic wooden ship and can be taken to nearby sunsets and sightseeing. The whole experience is elevated by the beautiful ship and the friendly staff that can accompany you on your voyage. This becomes a very innovative way to see the ocean and experience something truly different.
Pirates Of The Pacific Information
- Carry change of clothes.
- Carry sun glasses and sunscreen.
Pirates Of The Pacific Ticket Prices
- Party package : 350 dollars
- Children party for 1hour : 150 dollars
- Events price : 150 dollar
How To reach Pirates Of The Pacific by Public Transport
- Buses 704,705 would take you there.
- Cars and taxis are also available in the region.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Main Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Main Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pirates Of The Pacific
95% of people who visit Main Beach include Pirates Of The Pacific in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
59.31% of people start their Pirates Of The Pacific visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pirates Of The Pacific
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pirates Of The Pacific
Pirates Of The Pacific Map
Pirates Of The Pacific Trips
Pirates Of The Pacific, Main Beach Reviews
All QuestionsPirates of the pacific
- St John Lutheran Church
- Christian Dental Society
- St Paul's Lutheran Church
- Tripoli Swimming Pool
- North Woods County Park
- Immaculate Conception Church
- Sunset Community Theatre
- St Peter's Lutheran Church
- Liquid Glass Power Boats
- Faith Evangelical Parsonage
- First Baptist Church
- Faith Evangelical Church
- Meadowbrook Country Club
- Water Tower Park
- Saint Johns Lutheran Church