Events and Festivals in Mainz, Germany
Events and Festivals in Mainz
- June: Johannisnacht Mainz Midsummer St. John's Night Festival is a traditional festival winding up the festive season in Maine. Lasting from 19-22 June, it involves a four day long music concerts, theatre arts and several other events which is a must in your activities to do list while in Maine.
- August- September: Annual Wine Market is held from August last week to the first weekend of September.
- November: A spectacular carnival in Mainz starts during November. A number of Wine, Food and cultural festivals kicks off around this month and lasts till Ash Wednesday.
- December: The historical market square is illuminated with extravagant lightings and enchanting decorations during the Mainz Christmas Fair.
Trip plans for Mainz
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Mainz
Mainz Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Mainz
Mainz Sunday Advent Brunch Cruise New on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
In a festive and Christmassy atmosphere, we welcome you on board our smart saloon ship MS Godesburg in Mainz.Enjoy festive ce...Book Now
Save 12%Mainz Rhine River Christmas Afternoon Cruise New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Soak up the holiday spirit on this 2-hour afternoon cruise on the Rhine River from Mainz. Enjoy lovely wintry views of Mainz ...
Mainz All-Inclusive Advent Evening Cruise New on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
In a festive and Christmassy atmosphere, we welcome you on board our smart saloon ship MS Godesburg in Mainz.Book Now
Save 7%KD Rhine Pass from Mainz 1 Reviews
An easy way to start your romantic day on the Rhine: Present your KD ticket onboard any KD ship and enjoy all scheduled day c...
- Events & Festivals in Frankfurt
- Events & Festivals in Munich
- Events & Festivals in Hamburg
- Events & Festivals in Leipzig
- Events & Festivals in Potsdam
- Events & Festivals in Trier