Events and Festivals in Mainz
- June: Johannisnacht Mainz Midsummer St. John's Night Festival is a traditional festival winding up the festive season in Maine. Lasting from 19-22 June, it involves a four day long music concerts, theatre arts and several other events which is a must in your activities to do list while in Maine.
- August- September: Annual Wine Market is held from August last week to the first weekend of September.
- November: A spectacular carnival in Mainz starts during November. A number of Wine, Food and cultural festivals kicks off around this month and lasts till Ash Wednesday.
- December: The historical market square is illuminated with extravagant lightings and enchanting decorations during the Mainz Christmas Fair.
Trip plans for Mainz
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Mainz
Mainz Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Mainz
Save 7%KD Rhine Pass from Mainz1 Reviews
An easy way to start your romantic day on the Rhine: Present your KD ticket onboard any KD ship and enjoy all scheduled day c...
Save 12%Mainz Rhine River Christmas Afternoon CruiseNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Soak up the holiday spirit on this 2-hour afternoon cruise on the Rhine River from Mainz. Enjoy lovely wintry views of Mainz ...
Mainz Sunday Advent Brunch CruiseNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
In a festive and Christmassy atmosphere, we welcome you on board our smart saloon ship MS Godesburg in Mainz.Enjoy festive ce...Book Now
Mainz All-Inclusive Advent Evening CruiseNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
In a festive and Christmassy atmosphere, we welcome you on board our smart saloon ship MS Godesburg in Mainz.Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Hochheim Am Main
- Events & Festivals in Wiesbaden
- Events & Festivals in Rüsselsheim
- Events & Festivals in Oestrich-winkel
- Events & Festivals in Wörrstadt
- Events & Festivals in Niedernhausen