Are you looking for what to do in Mainz?
PLACES TO SEE
- Dom St. Martin: Termed as one of the oldest cathedrals in Germany, and the most important among the places to visit in Mainz.
- Mainz Synagogue: A latest synagogue constructed by architect Manuel Herz.
- Gutenberg Museum: When visiting Mainz, be sure to fill up your itinerary planners by allotting time to visit the globally significant Gutenberg Museum which houses the first printed Bible and other typesets and implements used by Gutenberg.
- City Hall: A 1970s building constructed by Danish artist with tons of marbles used for the facade.
- Theodor Heuss Rhine Bridge: A splendid bridge connecting Maine to Mainz-Kastel; it is considered one of the superior tourist attractions.
- Kupferberg Sekt Cellar Tour & Tasting: An educational tour imparting the history of Mainz. Kupferbergterrasse 17, 55116 Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- Walking Mainz: A walking tour around the with a well-informed tourist guide. Liebfrauenplatz 1, 55116 Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- Gutenberg-Express: A short ride in a toy-like bus. One of fun things the do in Maine. Gutenberg-Platz, 55116 Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
Below we have a list of things to do in Mainz and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Mainz getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Mainz with confidence.