Paris Observatory1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: 61 Avenue de l'Observatoire, 75014 Paris, France Map
- Phone: +33-140512221
- Tags: Observatory, Family And Kids
Boasting of being one of the world’s largest astronomical centers, Paris Observatory is a historic building constructed between 1667 and 1671. Serving as PSL University’s research institution, the observatory is home to a rich library that houses archives, instruments and other significant works of famous astronomers. Built with the order of Louis XIV, the observatory was designed by the French architect Claude Perrault in the classical style. A must-visit for science enthusiasts, Paris Observatory is both educational and recreational.
- Paris Observatory Address: 61 Avenue de l'Observatoire, 75014 Paris, France
- Paris Observatory Contact Number: +33-140512221
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Paris Observatory Reviews & Ratings
Is it possible to see the 49" refractor lens that was made for the 1889 exposition? We will be in Paris February 2 thru 5.Answer Report Abuse
I am not sure if you'll be allowed to visit the Paris Observatory. You can get more information by calling on 33 1 40 51 22 21.Report Abuse