Ayala Triangle GardensCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati City
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Ayala Triangle Gardens - Review
Ayala Triangle Gardens are the breathing hole of the business district of Makati. Lush greenery and mature trees await the weary soul and the tired mind. Beautifully landscaped and blessed with abundant trees like the Fire trees, Golden Palms and rain trees. The gardens are like a peaceful haven in the midst of the busiest part of the city. Surrounded by puzzling varieties of restaurants, just get your lunch here and take a few moments to relax from the chaos of the city and from the mind.
Ayala Triangle Gardens Information
- The Park also hosts a sound and light show that is quite popular amongst the locals.
How To reach Ayala Triangle Gardens by Public Transport
- Bus: Makati Avenue Stop
Restaurants Near Ayala Triangle Gardens
- Wee Nam Kee
- Sumosam Food
- Mango Tree Bistro
- Banapple Pies and Cheesecake
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Makati City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Makati City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ayala Triangle Gardens
95% of people who visit Makati City include Ayala Triangle Gardens in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
36.2% of people start their Ayala Triangle Gardens visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ayala Triangle Gardens
75.6% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ayala Triangle Gardens
Ayala Triangle Gardens Map
Ayala Triangle Gardens Trips
Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati City Reviews
A good little park hidden behind the stock exchange building, quite tranquil and refreshing. Has a small strip of food outlets with some gods variety, nice day or night - at night have a few exercise groups working out, and no smoking which is quite refreshing - tale a walk though on your visit and you won’t regret
A cozy place to have meals or snacks. You may also opt to eat al fresco. There are a good selection of restaurants and the surroundings is simply great because of the natural features like grass, plants, trees and a wide open area.
A breather from the busy bustling life of Makati City. The Ayala Triangle is a great place to jog and hang out. There are also several good restaurants to dine at while you are here. Every December, the Ayala Triangle also serves as one of the most visited places for the Ayala Triangle lights.
This is great area for dining in Makati. The area has good dining options and is accessible via public transport. There is limited parking if you're driving. They hold occasional events here and light shows during the Christmas season. It has public restrooms and outside seating.
Beautiful park in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the city. There are restaurants and cafes here, but they're a bit on the pricy side. You can do what I did: brought some food and had a picnic on the grass. There are also benches if you don't have a picnic blanket, or if you just don't want to sit on the ground. It's a family-friendly place, and they have clean restrooms--definitely a plus! Will definitely go back here if I need a break from the city.
All QuestionsAyala triangle gardens
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal